[T3] Hot engine, probably timing

Got my car back from the mechanic and she's been running real
smooth...trouble
is the power just isn't there like it used to be and the oil pressure is
pretty
much nil after a 30-minute cruise (on a 150-psi VDO gauge).  I swapped oil
pressure senders and checked valve lash and everything is okay so my next
guess
is timing.  I go look at the nut to loosen and CRAP! it's directly under my
cooling flaps rod!  Hmmm, didn't I see this complaint somewhere in the list
the
last day or two? :o  Now I gotta search all of my archives for that message
unless some kind soul out there knows where it is and can point me in the
correct direction (hint, hint)...  :)
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member