RE: [T3] Infos about Typ3

Translation:
Look up all information over Typ3. search also repair manual,
brochures,....

With no problems or answers to questions or other useful content why do
I get
the feeling these continually brief messages are spam?  Is it just me?
The old
Owner's Manual was listed but the new site isn't.  I have visited the
site and
couldn't find any manuals or brochures or anything of different, real
interest.
Some of the old pictures are neat, though.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member