Re: Distributor Questions

	I scrounged up a tube of honest-to-goodness distributor cam lube.
It took two sales drones, a manager, lots of persistance on my part, and
about ten minutes for them to find it waaaay in the back room of the auto
parts place.  It exists!

	To complete your collection, you might also chase down a tube of
brake grease.  (No, I am *not* joking!)  It's for lubricating the
metal-on-metal parts of the braking system, such as where the shoes rub
against the backing plate and where the mount in the adjusting screws and
wheel cylinders.

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle