[T3] 1973 Yellow Square

The car is a stick, body in fair condition with exception of light
rusting, and a small rust through on the passenger side rocker. It is
fuel injected, and did run when I parked it about 1 year ago. I think
all it needs is plugs, coil, wires, and the fuel flushed out. The fuel
pump is pumping, but I don't think their's any spark to ignite it. All
of you seem to be experienced and should have no problem getting it
running. I am selling it because I don't want to see it rot away before
I get around to restoring it. When I bought it about a year and a half
ago, I had all the time in the world to work on it, and now the times
have changed. I do not have the time to build it anymore. I would like
to see it go to someone who will fix it up instead of parting it out. It
is more then a parts car. To my knowledge all body panels are original.
I am the second owner, but I purchased it through a VW mechanic and I
never really got to speak with the original owner. From what I can tell
the car was bought in another state and then the owner moved to Missouri
where I ended up buying the car. I'm sorry if all your questions are not
answered, but this is all I really know about the car. Thanks. The price
again was $600.00.

Jason