RE: [T3] Manuals- Haynes

I think the haynes manuals are really underrated.  How wonderful, how
droll, how British.  The first instruction for removing the rear fenders
(Brits call them wings!! How cute!!)  isn't an instruction at all-  just
a warning that if you thought this would take a 5 minutes then you are
hideously wrong.

Plus (my favorite thing) all of the photos are of nasty, dirty cars-
just like ours.  Looking at the Bentley I can barely draw comparisons
between the book and real life.  Its like identifying a burn victim or
something...

-rj