RE: Secondary oil cooler

As for the routing of oil lines to the secondary cooler, I don't think it
would matter too much which cooler the oil flows through first, as long as
you keep the routing simple. For ease of installation, I would think
putting it in the oil filter loop would be the simplest. I doubt you will
run into any problems with the bypass as the bypass is more of a cold start
mechanism and when properly functioning, it should stay closed at all
normal operating temperatures.
Nathan Jacobsen
jacobsen@foxinternet.net