Re: [T3] Distributor Questions

This reply from Mike is beautiful!  Can we get this framed somehow?  I
think this is a perfect example of what we all hope to get from the list -
solid advice that even though it initially might not make sense at all,
gets the problem solved.  I, I, I think I'm gonna cry now.

Jake Kooser

BTW, would it be possible to make a "mini-glossary" of technical terms on
the type III.org page for those who are newer to wrench-bending?  I've got
some spare time and I could whip up a beginning for it while I'm out here.