[T3] I GOT MY ROOF RACK! (I think... Help )

My Roof came today it's in pretty good condition  for $250. I give it a C+
the only thing is that it's not a wood slat one like I seen on every notchback
I've seen with a roof rack.  It's all metal Aluminum I belive, with five
"slats"  from drivers side to passenger side. Since my car is at the body shop
over thirty miles away I cannot tell if it is gonna fit. I've seen these all
metal racks on bugs B4 but I know that it is not a bug rack it doesent have
enough height or arch to accomidate a bug's roof. it does have an origional
sticker ( blue w/white print) on it ( it's from Canada ) some of the sticker
is missing but it is something like this:   PART NO.ZVW1**/4 VENDER CODE B-1
( THE   *  INDICATES UNKNOWN ) Does anyone know about this rack?  Please let
me know.