RE: [T3] Wiring the PO to a 500000 v transformer

OF COURSE I got the Bently!  Sheesh Jim! What to you take me for???  ;)

Unfortunately, its true- the newest Bently's have no color.  Verified
again this weekend at Fischer Buggies in Tampa.  I am lucky enough to
have a friend with a older one, but he is very very very protective of
his books, not that I blame him.  He lets me see it anytime, but never
borrow it.  I'd be the same way...

Anyone have an OLD bently for sale????

-rj