[T3] Type 3 T-shirts

Hello everyone, about those shirts-I had thrown a couple together to
wear to a few car shows for my son and I. They had a "Type 3 Detectives"
logo that I had filched from their website on the front of them and the
old  website address "type-3@umich.edu?" on the back (this was kind of a
while ago) across the back of them. We got alot of interest from those
in the know about the shirts, including one guy from England who knew
the Type 3 Detective people personally. I know of a couple of folks that
went on to sign up for the e-mail list after seeing the address on the
back of the shirts. The t-shirt program was from "T-shrts & More Store"
from DogByte Development using Canon t-shirt transfer paper on an HP
Deskjet printer. Very  homemade look to the end product (it was a heat
transfer onto Hanes Beefy-T's), the Dogbyte program has a few glitches
in it that makes it lockup at inoppurtune moments, but hey, what can you
do. I've also designed t-shirts for work and those were much more hassle
than they were worth in the long run. The computer generated shirts were
good for a few hoots (I still have mine somewhere around here), but as
for running off something of high quality, I think I would stick with a
commercial type silk screen/heat transfer process.
David Walters
'73 1600 L Notchback (in the shop for a rust-oration!)
'98 Chevy Astrovan (w/ everything in it but the kitchen sink)
'89 Ford Aerostar (the new parts chaser)