[T3] doing better

ell, it seemd i tweked something ok on the pressure sensor, thou the mpg
is still not up to par. runes like a champ but still using too much gas.
I still think the sensor needs a pro to look at it. BUT i think i will
drive it to the Mug-On show in Monrovia Maryland this Sunday. Tried to
make it in June but sprang a fuel line leak that morning.
I had a fuel line break on a 70 Beetle in high school on the 405 in los
angeles. It took about five minutes to be fully engufed in flame. RIP.
Anyone else going sunday to the monrovia show?
Ill be in my 71 Fastback in the show area. Its the best place to park and
dont have to walk along way to go back to my cooler for food or drink.
yes, im a cheapo who brings his own grub.
john 71 fastback- back in the groove, mostly
btw- phil on that Fiat. go for it dude, I had a fiat 600 once when i
lived in madrid, spain along with my 70 convertible.
i loved that fiat too, i ran it on the autopista full blast but just
coulnt kill it. gave it to my girlfriend Elena who still coulndt kill it.
great car.