Re: [T3]Finely running

Well , here is your answers:
1. I feel like the lockiest man becuse I find an original VW gasket and oil
seals set
for the 003 trans. I look for this kit about a mounth. The man that sell me
this kit
told me that it's layying in his shop for about 15 years, I was so glad to
find the kit
that I even didn't thought twis about the price ($70.00).

2. If your trans don't leak oil or burn oil or doing anything that she
sould'nt don't open
her. my became so bad that when I park the car , 1 Liter of fluid was spilt
from her.
If you only want to change the oil bath gasket, buy a kork bord and cut the
gasket
shape from him.

Assaf
70' Notch (Betty)