RE: [T3] Uh, oh..A New Guy!

oh, it's not that I don't think that the aircooled vws aren't good snow
cars, Its the salt that kills the old cars that scares me. Besides- The
Jetta has a set of old rally tires/wheels that is more fun than a
yardfull of hebmullers in the snow (where did I come up with that
one???). It a dune buggy turning brake on it (?!?) and some H20 heat...

Old VWs do look cool in the snow, tho!  :-D

Chris
http://www.spredhaus.com
58 ragtop
84 GLi
70 square?

>Square is a fantastic winter car......its amazing in the snow.
Yes....auto