RE: [T3] Wanted: windshield wiper arm for 71

Opps-  I need the little plastic peice that sits IN that loop and holds
the actual blade holder...  I guess 'wiper arm' means the whole deal?
The plastic peice in the loop is busted, so the wiper just falls off.

have one of them?  Or the whole deal?

thanks!
--rj