Re: [T3] ??s and comments

	When I remove an engine from a VW, I prefer to do most of the work
with the car totally sitting on the ground.  Yank the engine, put it on the
ground, *then* jack the car up just high enough to slide the engine out.
The way I look at it is:  Why do all of that work with the car jacked
waaaay up, giving everything such a long way to fall?

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle