Re: [T3] FI Computers

	I have a couple of spare (correct) brains for my '71.  I've tried
all three of 'em in a completely subjective experiment:  plug one in, drive
it around the block.  Plug the next one in, repeat.  One of them felt like
it made the car run the smoothest with the best power, so I left it in.
(The real test would put it through a variety of conditions and test
mileage as well, of course!)

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle