Re: Two squares for sale

>Yesterday before I called up the paper to list my square for sale, I
>noticed a guy in this area selling a 72 square in "partially restored"
>condition going for $3,000.  I f this guy could sell that for $3,000, I
>could easily sell mine for $2,000.  My square is one of the best
>condition I have ever seen a Volkswagen around here that is not a show
>car.

Ha!

I say call him up and get the information on the vehicle, then price yours
accordingly.  I'm willing to bet that "partially restored" means that its
covered in Bondo and rust but, don't worry, the primer hides all the bad
stuff.  ;)

Later,
Everett Barnes
ebus@ebus.simplenet.com

'65 Squareback
Hey, I installed a few new seals - it's Partially Restored!