Subject: Two squares for sale
Author:  spacemanspiff@juno.com [SMTP:spacemanspiff@juno.com]  at MSXGATE
Date:    4/7/98 12:09 PM

Hello all,
Yesterday before I called up the paper to list my square for sale, I
noticed a guy in this area selling a 72 square in "partially restored"
condition going for $3,000.  I f this guy could sell that for $3,000, I
could easily sell mine for $2,000.  My square is one of the best condition
I have ever seen a Volkswagen around here that is not a show car.

Should I ask more for my square, or what.  I know most type 3 owners
wouldn't pay $3,000 for a "partially restored" squareback (or am I
wrong).

Also if anyone from the list wants to buy mine, please E-mail me or call
me before I put in the paper.  I would rather a VW owner buy it.  You
guys would take better care of it.

Thanks
Ben Lowry

please not collect]
(803) 875-3492

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]