Subject: Leak.
Author:  Crash [SMTP:crashovd@relia.net]  at MSXGATE
Date:    4/7/98 6:46 AM

...The right hand Valve cover is leaking like a Sive and I even put a new
seal
in it, does that mean I need a new spring thingie and new covers? It
shouldnt
leak, the engine only has like 65 miles on it. any help guys? I need to fix
it
because stinky oil spills on the heater box and makes smoke that comes into
the
compartment...