T3: Baja Squareback

Ladies and Gents,
I owned and severely operated a Baja Squareback for 2 body pounding
years...Complete with nitrous, rollcage and NO rear hanger.  Never,
never, never had a problem with my ponies hitting the sand.  Did get
many odd looks from rails and buggies as I kicked in the laughing gas to
climb those hills.  I think I understand potholes.  The only prob I've
had is a little more viiiiibbbbrrrraaaatttiiioooonn in the car.  Hope
this helps, if not, it was nice to reminece about a day gone by.
Brian
65 Notch
2 67 Squares
Parts for sale!!!