Subject: Clymer copyright permission!
Author:  Greg Merritt [SMTP:gregm@vwtype3.org]  at MSXGATE
Date:    4/3/98 5:02 AM

Hey everyone,

     I've received permission to digitize out-of-print Clymer manuals for
the
web.  Cool!  I'm just about finished with a fuel injection chapter, which I
should be able to put on the web very shortly.  I know these aren't the
absolute best manuals, but hey, they do have lots of good info.  The
earlier Clymer (I have both the '72 & '66 editions) has *lots* of material
on the earlier cars that's a bit more difficult to get.

     What other sections should I do next after the f.i. chapter?  Carbs?
Body?  Front end?  Lots of the engine & tranny stuff is similar or
identical to Beetle & Bus, so I think that should have lower priority.
Thoughts?

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle