T3: Early info (Was : Clymer copyright permission!)

Hi all

If any one has difficulty in obtaining info on early T3's, I have a
copy of the 1961 - 1965 VW 1500 Workshop Manual. These are the
genuine maunals that were printed by Volkswagenwerk in Wolfsburg and
sent out to VW ervice agencies. I also have lots of other genuine VW
publications and for a nominal fee I will be happy to make copies of
the relevant sections for anyone who needs the info.