T3: Re: Notchback Wanted

Ok, once more then I'll shut up:
	I actually stopped to look at that notch for sale...
	62 Sunroof notch, funky reupholstered interior, a 'late 80's' resto
(read, cosmetic) with some rust popping thru the bondo in the usual
places) but otherwise not too bad.  Toasted dash, but a cool Blau radio.
Obviously home-made paint job, and the flat taillights didn't match, but
if you could talk them down from their $4995 asking, it might not be a
bad place to start.  No, the IRS gets my savings account, so I can't
even THINK about it.
Bah.
Toby B
65 Notch