T3: More goodies on the fastback

   When I finally took the time to look at the fastback today (while
waiting for Vince to come back with the gas can), I noticed some more
goodies I had missed.  It has bumper guards, front and rear, and some of
them actually have the rubber strips on them.  It also has what I think
is a factory LOCKING gas cap.  The VW number on it is 321-201-551-H.  It
also has a logo that is the letters "H" and "K" connected together.
Anybody recognize this?  Also, how would I get a key made for it?  I
also found a little mystery part that I don't recognize.  It's a little
grey triangular plastic piece with one of the points clipped off (made
that way).  It looks like a clip for something, but one side has a part
number on it, and the other side is not finished (like for appearance).
The number on it is 371-881-213 and it's got the VW logo and a "2" in
the corners of the lopped-off point.  Any clues?

Jake Kooser