T3: Re: ext. mirror help needed

CharlieW=> I have two broken outside mirrors of which I am trying to
        => make one good one.  Does anyone know how to disassemble the
        => entire thing?

To get the upper arm off, you have to remove the glass. There are a bolt
and spring inside. Everything else is pretty well self-evident. If you
come up with a good way to take out the glass without mashing the back,
I'd love to hear about it, as I've got the same problem ahead of me with
the Ghia.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KGhia 1600
'78 Riviera Campmobile