T3: Re: Green light on!

Have you checked the oil presure valves?  could they be stuck open?

I can't offer help on the full flow stuff, but a clogged filter "could" be
the problem.  Sure is a cheap test.  Try a new one and see.

Did the rebuild involve any "cutting" of the case?  loose shavings may
still be floating around...

Big Al

http://www.autographica.com/vw

for all things Volkswagen: