T3: Re: Green light on!

OH Boy..

The Berg setup complicates the matter but with the motor cold you should
be able to build up 10's of pounds of pressure at the cooler.

It *IS* time for another oil change but when you did the first one did you by
chance find any peices of RTV in the sump?? they may have been cought in the
filter and never seen but the Whitney assembled motors (which I know this isn't)
were famous for GOBS of extra RTV sealent breaking off and getting cought in
things.  If something gets cought in the releif valve it could cause this, I'd
clean both of them next.
     If somethng gets sucked into the oil pump it can shear off the keyway into
the cam but this takes *quite* a bit of force.  Look for releif valves in the
Berg setup that may be stuck.

Id be pissed.. but if your wife got right over and shut it off you shouldn't
have done any damage and when you fix the fault things should be happy again.

Hmmm..  Keep us posted

Keith