Subject: Rear skirt repair
Author:  Wojciech Dawicki [SMTP:wdawicki@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca]  at MSXGATE
Date:    4/1/98 1:53 PM

I was recently rear ended( well my square was). Now I have  some insurence
coming to me. I also have a part car with a good rear skirt. How easy is it
to swap it. To me it looks like it is welded in place. If anybody has worked

in this area what did you do, what were some of the problems.
Replace or fix, that is the rub.