T3: FW: Buy '73 T3 advice needed

Hey guys -

This came via pmail, could anyone give him some advice?
Anyone in WI available to help check it out with him?

Thanks

- Jeff   Iwanna21/23windowsunroofDeluxewalkthru!
to be used for daily driving
'80 Westi  (2)   BOTH FOR SALE
'66 Bus, Kombi FOR SALE
'22 Piano, upright Kohler & Cambell FOR SALE
'67 Sqbk    '64 Ford Crewcab
'87 Subaru 4WD   '97 Nissan Quest
Grass Valley, California, USA
Jeffrey.Carver@Aerojet.com
- - - - - - - - -snip - - - - - - - -
I have a chance to pick up a '73 for  cheap. The idle is set way high but it
sounds OK, no obvious leaks , missing a lot of
tin I think.....don't know alot about them. Driver side rocker bad otherwise
good body  for this neck of the woods. Front fenders are all there. Pretty
clean interior. Looks like a typical weber retrofit with an 009.They added a
hump in the engine cover to accomodate the air cleaner. If you are a T3
kind of a guy can you help me out a bit on what to look for? Or maybe foward
this post to T3 list. I have to move fast if I want this yellow fellow. I
will check it out closer tomorrow.  I'm in WI.

thanks much

Len
'78 Westie