Re: Rubber meets the metal

Jeff,
  There's a lube for nylon/delrin/etc bushings that is EXCEPTIONALLY
good at this- of course I forget what it's called, but any decent speed
shop would know.  This stuff is amazingly slick and incredibly
tenacious- I borrowed a little bit from a buddy 2 years ago, and my
bushings are still quiet.  I think it's nylon based, and has the
consistency of vaseline, except DON'T get it on your hands- I was
dropping things for a week!
Toby B