Translation, please. -Reply

Serendipity!! I found this in my travels yesterday:  It a gateway to the
translation program this company is selling, but basically you can put in
any URl and it will give you a (occasionally insanely funny) translation.  Its
too cool.  Worth a look anyway.

http://www.systransoft.com/translate.html

It takes a minute, but now we can read all of those cool german VW
pages....

-rj

>>> "Robert K. Kuhn" <kealoha@isisph.com> 09/30/97 10:52am >>>
A friend of mine gave me this URL:

http://www.motor-presse-online.de/Zeitschriften/Klassik/index.htm

It's in German and there's a VW Van.  I'm assuming that the small article
is talking about restoration of said Van.

Thanks!

Robert K. Kuhn (kealoha@isisph.com)
Systems Admin/Web Slave

Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
2292 Faraday Avenue Carlsbad, CA. 92008
[+1 760] 931.9200 x 2495, [+1 760] 931.9639 (FAX)

http://www.isip.com/users/kealoha

...had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in terror, and
you
would not have been informed.