I think I do...

I think i have an "A" version. My Notch is a 68 with bullet turn signals, no mustache, no chrome over the rear license plate light housing, no clock. no side markers, no passenger side sun visor, the chrome running boards are smaller then the usual, 1600 dual carburetors, dash board look exactly as my 68 bug, steering wheel has the Wolfsburg emblem in the middle with the horn buttons running along the middle of it. The engine was made mid 67 and the body was made at the beginning of 68. The serial number is 318166136.... and the engine's T0543921...