Subject: Re[2]: gauges
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    9/25/97 5:38 PM

(blah blah blahh)...
I like the idea of a pyrometer.  Garott's Garage (something like that)
sells them I believe but the price is a little high and it's only for spot
checking -- what we need is a device that images the whole engine surface
and shows temps according to color, much like a temperature weather map!
(yappity yappity yappity)...