I made a mistake!

Yesterday I guess I made  the mistake of misinforming everyone about the
front windsheild for Type III's.... I was talking to a guy today that
owns a Volkswagen dismantling yard in Vista, Ca.  According to him the
windsheilds in all Type III's from 1962 until 1974 are the same...... I
also checked the WCM catalog and they have the same rubber for '62 - '74
windsheilds; so maybe the glass IS the same....what I wondered is  *what
about the '61 type III's, aren't they the same too???!!!*

Sorrrry about the mistake... don't want to sound like I think I know
something and risk being labled an idiot. ( tho I might still be wrong.
)

George Johnson
unclehippie3@hotmail.com
'69 Type III Squareback