Re: Spark Plug Leads

Hi all

> A mention of "special spark plug leads" in Toby's post prompted me to ask
> listers what they use.  Some VW guys here say that only wire leads should
> be used on VW's.

I use BougiCords and I swear buy them. they have non-carbon core and
the silicone insulation is fuel, oil and heat resistant. They are
also fully suppressed so I can listen to my stereo without any
interference. They are, however, rather expensive.

Regards

Adriaan Loedolff
adriaan@norton.ctech.ac.za
'69 Variant Automatic (200 000 miles + and still cruisin' after all of these years!)