Re: gen light

Hey Grant :)

	Actually, the Gen light is flickering BECAUSE the engine is acting like
it's going to stall...hte RPMs are dropping and not turning the
generatror fast enough...figure out the sputtering problem and the Gen
light will be fixed :)

mikey

p.s.  And where were you Sunday...I'd liked to have had some compitition
at Hagarstown ;)

'66 Sunroof Variant (FOR SALE...took 1st at Hasgarstown)
'72 Fastback