headliner and glass

Well the Notch is going togeather!!

The headliner..  When you get a headliner measure it.. I didn't and the distance from the front to the various pleats was up to 2" wrong.  this put one of the
hangers over the dome light which is not possible.  I had to skew them all and
then they wouldn't be perfectly vertical leading to some wrinkles

Do you know how long it takes to determine that the reason it doesn't fit right isn't you??  4 Hours!!  Its a TMI (I'm growing less impressed with these guys)
and it looks OK but not the wrinkleless fit of the original and the pleat
distance error was unforgivable.  I do hear that TMI is good with exchanges and corrections but I ordered this 3 years ago and it was mostly inplace when I
discovered the discrepencies.

Glass:  this will make a grown man cry!  I chickened out on the rear windshield
as the top edge just wouldn`t go in without ALOT of pressure on the windshield
and I just dont know how much is too much.  + the WCM cal look (ick!) seal doesn't  really fit right eather.  I found a local glass shop that will install on
site for $35ea.  there alot less likely to break em then I!

Now for the more fun stuff...

Keith