Subject: IDing stuff
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    9/22/97 11:43 AM

Yesterday I was cleaning contacts and checking stuf in the engin
compartament and I need some help identifing stuff.

1. What is the white plastic box that is in the engine compartament, on
the driverside mounted on the rear wall.

2. I also found this disconected item: it is metal, round with what looks
like two small hose mounts and one electric conector. It is on the
driverside of the engin compartament, mounted on the bottom of the floor,
about widle of the engine compartament. ( x on the diagram )
                                72 Sqr Back