Type III seals - Help.

I'm interested in findind the rear license light housing seal for a '63
Notch.  Neither "Bill and Steves" or "West Coast Metric" seem to
carry/make them. Anyone have any ideas on where this item can be found???
Also, does anyone know if there is a seal for the "oval hole" where the
bumber brackets enter the fenders/body.  I know bugs have such seals, what
about type 3's?  Any help is appreciated....
					David.

David Serrano
dserrano@csupomona.edu
'63 Notchback.