FS: 1966 Squareback/Fastback Manual.

T3,

I am selling a 1966 Squareback and Fastback Owner's Manual.  This piece of
historic Volkswagen literature is in absolute mint condition - not a
scratch, smear or rip anywhere.  From what I can tell, it was probably
never put into a VW that was sold: it has never been used.

I do not need it - it is for the wrong year as far as my Square is
concerned - and will sell it to whomever wants it.

Please email me if you are interested and I will tell you more about the manual.

-- Patrick Morton
1963 Beetle
1967 Variant