Re: The Notch is back!

Don't I wish!
  Just picked up a 'parts' notch last week, and I have a funny feeling
that it won't be moving anytime soon- it's basically a shell and lots of
spare parts!  The pan is toast, so I'm contemplating an IRS pan- any
major problems that I've not heard about?
Toby "some notch is better than no notch at all...  I guess..." Basiliko