Re: Valve clearance woes!

unless you have the early cylinder heads with long rocca studs and you
will know this because you will have paid attention to your heads when
you were under neath the car and noticed that they were a little
different to normal heads, set your clearance to .006 on inlet and
exhaust. There wouldn't be many of us on this list with the real early
heads and long rocca studs I guarantee. I have one set of early heads
like this and they will unlikely ever go on any of my engines. Anyone
interested in them? They are single port of course with larger inlet
valves, 38 or 40mm from memory.

Aaron.
--
                      \|/