Re: I need encouragement!!

This is how fI often feel while restoring my 57 bug. but what I do
like
other people have said while I am doing bigger things(i.e. rebuilding
the engine), I take on smaller projects on the same car(i.e. striping/
primering the dash) this helps me feel like i have acomplished
something
also I just some times sit in it daydreaming of when it is done,
crusing
around town in the summer, turning peoples heads. as for being a money

pit, I am an 18 year old working at mcdonalds and this takes a big
part
of my income but I do it becouse i love vws.

hope this helps,
"Drako"
71 squareback
57 bug
66 bug
(hopefully soon to come, mexican military issue 1970 thing)

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com