I need encouragement!! -Reply

I feel for you.  It really is difficult sometimes-  I am in a very similar
predicament myself.  I have a 71 square that hasn't run in forever, and
sometimes its impossible to justify laying on the cold ground, avoid the
goats, crawling under the dirty, moldy, rusty car, and ripping out a fuel
pump and putting it back in for the 20th time when there is a beautiful, soft,
warm girl all lonely inside (how many people does it take to change a fuel
pump?).

What keeps me going is this:  I fixed the headlights and the radio first thing.
  some nights, I just get a beer, and go sit in the car, sip the beer, and let
the spirit off the car seep in a little.  Sure, sometimes I get chased out by
some monstrous cockroach, but usually I manage to touch something.  I
play with the hazard lights.  I turn the high beams on and off.  It just lets
me know its alive in there, somewhere, and gosh darn it its gonna pull
through.  Its like your friends in a coma but you can listen to the little heart
monitor and be reassured.  Find the life, that's my advice.  Savor it.  The
rest you can overlook.

It may be early, but a name might be in order.  Anything the
anthropromorphise (take THAT, spell checker!)  it to its rightful place by
man's side

Of course, I sound like a pseudo-mystical freak right now.  But its true.
Ask anyone.  They'll back me up.

-rj
http://www.americaii.com/tango/demos/test/pictures/square.jpg