Sho-Me Welcome!

Hi there from a fellow Missourian!  My name is Theo Bryant current living
near Jeff City, I am the proud owner of a 70 Fastback.  Which is sitting at
B&C  in Freeburg await ing some front calipers.   I have owned several
Squares over the years and this  is my first journey into VW carburation.
  That "husband and daddy" thing saps a lot of my cash and play time, too!
But it could be worse!  I could be driving a Pinto!

Wecome to the list!  Tons of great people and great minds too!

Theo Bryant
1970 Fastback (no name yet)

p.s. Your email address is bouncing....