few q's

hi ya all.

I am heding off to my local junkyard, and i wanted check compatibilites.
I have a 72 SB will the folowing items fit on my car.
1. Hinge cover with dome light.
2. Will a stering weel with a horn ring fit my car.( I have one with four
spoks that is badly cracked and can't find a god one. (did bug have this
kind of weel)

Thenx

Also I found these ads in local paper (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) sombody
might be interested. I know it's far for most, but I do recall sobody from
Vancuver looking for cars. Prices ar in Can. Dollars!

              70 VW Fastback, $350. 922-5594

              66 VW Notchback type 3, engine runs exc, body needs
              restyoration w/second
              type 3, for parts, $800 obo. 973-3240

     o            o            o            o            o            o
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
  O  W  O      O  O  O      O  J  O      O  T  O      O  E  O      O  K  O
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO