Seals and window rubber

 Hi there listees,
Hating to bring up old news, but a couple of months ago we had a thread
going about window rubber and scrapers. I thought I might need all that
stuff later so I archived it to a disk.  Well my floppy drive went psycho
and took all my archived stuff with it.
   Does anyone recall what we decided was the best way to preserve the
seals and scrapers?  With the prices of window scrapers and the
unavailability of Fastback popout quarter window rubber it will come in
handy.

Thanks again,
Theo Bryant
1970 Fastback (no name yet)