Type3

Fellow Type 3r's,

The place where I work now has access to the 'Net.  It is great!  But I am still learning how to "surf" effectively.

I have had a 1967 Type 3 Fastback for about 4 years now.  It is running but not yet driveable condition.  Being a husband and father tends to take all my "play" money.  I am involved with the local VW club here in Springfield, Missouri, G.R.O.O.V.E..  There are only two Type 3's in the club, one of which is mine.

I would like to share my Type 3 experiences with other owners.  My Email address is gcrane@killco.com. I also have a small selection of Fastback parts for sale if anyone is interested.

The main part, (there are many others), I am looking for is rear pop-out window seals, do Bill & Steve's in California sell these?  And if so, are they any good?

I look forward to hearing from fellow Fastback owners.

Keep on G.R.O.O.V.E.'n

Greg Crane
Gcrane@killco.com
Springfield, Missouri