Hi volks, I'm back and need fenders

     Hi everyone, I don't know if you noticed, but I've been gone for 3
weeks.  I had a 3 day job that became a 27 day job without any warning.
Anyhoo, upon my return, I found out that the moving company has decided
that they aren't going to pay for the damage they caused to my
squareback when they moved it back in June (nice speedy response time).
I talked to the guy at the body shop and have decided to just get the
whole car painted.  The main problem is, my front fenders are badly
rusted at the backs and I need a left rear fender if possible.  If
anyone has a set, I'd like to talk pricing.  It will cost about $470 to
have them repaired, and I think I may be able to replace them cheaper
than that.  Also, who had the lowdown on those window scrapers from
Canada?  I need a set of them, too.
     I'll keep this short, anyone who wants more info on where I was can
e-mail me directly (quick brief - transatlantic crossing with SS Norway,
picked up some old magazines with VW articles from the fifties and a new
Beetle history book in the UK).

Jake Kooser
'71 Squareback (gonna be a lot of pieces after this week at the body
shop)
'66 Type 1 roadster (been a lot of pieces for too long)