Re: Brake light switch inop ? (Keith)

<<
 Brake light switches are "juiceless" which means you can apply as much
voltage as you want until they arc over ( a few thousand volts); current has
a limit
 but unless your using your headlamps to stop your OK.

LOL....

Thanks a bunch Keith, I bought a switch and installed it; everything is fine
now (need to bleed brakes of course). I'm getting the voltage to the lights
and everything. Also, thanks for looking for a muffler for me. I bought one
in CA for my car but it cost, gulp, $120 !! That's why I sold my NOS T3
muffler (newer style) to a guy on the list for so cheap, $70+shipping. I'd
hate to try and find another old T3 muffler as I'm sure they're hard to find.
Bye !

kevin chapman